Style, Design & Character
Situated in the popular Catherine Park Estate, this stunning home has been beautifully finished inside and out. Featuring a seamless flow throughout, with a key focus on spacious living areas, entertainment space and lots of natural light, this home would be ideal for the growing family.
As you make your way up the driveway, you will immediately notice the pride the current owners take in the home, with meticulously landscaped grounds and an inviting facade. Key features include:
– Ample living space with a spacious open-plan living and dining area to the rear of the home, complimented by high ceilings throughout;
– A media room downstairs, perfect for relaxing and watching your favorite movies, in addition to a separate family room upstairs;
– The kitchen highlights the attention to detail, with 40mm stone benchtops, an extra wide island bench with breakfast bar and quality “Ilve” appliances;
– A butler’s pantry with a second sink and a large walk-in pantry offering plenty of storage;
– 4 generous-sized bedrooms upstairs, with the master bedroom boasting a walk-in wardrobe and stunning ensuite with a double vanity and the secondary bedrooms double mirrored sliding built-in wardrobes;
– Beautiful main bathroom, neatly finished with floor-to-ceiling tiles, a feature bath and the convenience of a separate toilet;
– As you step outside, you will find an extended alfresco and pool area completed with Egyptian limestone pavers, perfectly combining indoor and outdoor living and providing the perfect space to entertain family and friends;
– Private and landscaped yards;
– A sparkling concrete in-ground pool with internal lighting, which will be ideal as the weather starts to warm up;
– Double lock-up garage with epoxy floors, internal access and remote door;
– A powder room downstairs;
– Internal laundry with fitted out cabinets and plenty of room;
– The comfort of ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout.
This home must be inspected in person to truly appreciate the size and quality it offers. For more questions or to register for an inspection, contact Nick Gauci on 0421 639 638 and Rhonda Ekinci on 0402 696 228 today.
– Land Size: 450 square metres
– Building Size: 323.54 square metres (34.8 building squares)
– Year Built: 2018
– Builder: Wisdom Homes
– Potential Rent: $620.00 – $650.00 per week
Please Note: Prudential Real Estate Narellan has taken care to accurately describe this property, however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that results from any reliance on this information. We always recommend purchasers undertake thorough investigations before committing to the purchase of any property.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 450 m²
- Floor Area is 323 m²
- 2 Garage