Size, Quality & Convenience
Please Note: All inspections on this property will take place following NSW Government and NSW Health COVID-safety guidelines. All attendees will be required to wear masks, check-in using the QR code provided and use the hand sanitizer supplied. You MUST pre-register a time slot prior to the inspection by contacting Prudential Real Estate Narellan.
Located in a quiet street among other quality homes, this incredible residence is sure to impress. From the expansive living spaces to the seamless flow from indoor to outdoor living, and the high quality renovations throughout, this beautifully presented home can be described as something truly special.
Key features include:
– Formal lounge room as you enter the home, overlooking the front yard;
– Spacious rumpus room, perfect for a billiard table and games room;
– Large dining area which flows through to the family room; complimented by timber laminate flooring and loads of natural light;
– Beautifully renovated kitchen; neatly finished with a wide 20mm stone island bench, a 900mm gas cooktop and oven, and lots of storage space;
– An executive master bedroom featuring a fitted-out walk-in wardrobe and a parents retreat with sweeping views of the district and mountains;
– Stunning ensuite to the master bedroom, neatly finished with matte-black tapware and free-standing bathtub;
– 4 additional large bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes;
– Cleverly designed renovated main bathroom boasting floor to ceiling tiles and quality tapware, with the added convenience of a separate toilet;
– Huge covered outdoor entertainment area with additional decking with views to the distance, providing the ideal space to host family and friends;
– Well cared-for backyard with plenty of space for the kids and dog to run around;
– Double lock-up garage with single drive through access;
– Internal laundry with the convenience of a powder room downstairs;
– Land Size: 699 square metres.
This stunning home is conveniently located just a short distance to Mount Annan Marketplace; Mount Annan High School and Public School and local sporting fields. If you are looking for space, quality and convenience, then make sure this home is on your inspection list. For more details or to book an inspection, contact Nick Gauci on 0421 639 638 and Rhonda Ekinci on 0402 696 228.
Please Note: Prudential Real Estate Narellan has taken care to accurately describe this property, however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that results from any reliance on this information. We always recommend purchasers undertake thorough investigations before committing to the purchase of any property.
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 699 m²
- 2 Garage