Getting ready to put your home on the market? We know, there’s lots to consider.
- What’s my home worth?
- Should I sell right now?
- Should I repaint or renovate?
- Do I really have to remove all of those fridge magnets?
All that in mind, and you haven’t even found your agent yet. So how do you know if you’re choosing the right one to help?
We can tell you that a good agent will:
- Have local expertise (and not be remote)
- Be available, when you need them
- Adapt to your needs
- Be a great listener
- Keep you updated with constant communication
- Manage all enquiries you may have about your home
- Do the work in handling sales negotiations on your behalf
- Strive to achieve the best possible outcome for you
- Provide current market data and list your property at a realistic price
- Guide you on presentation and innovative marketing for your home
Sounds like a lot? All that plus more is our promise to you at Prudential Real Estate.