When Size, Quality & Location are Important
If you are looking for a home with plenty of character and space for the whole family, then look no further. This Eden Brae ex-display home boasts 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and multiple living spaces. Add to that a convenient location being within walking distance to Gregory Hills Shopping Centre, local parks and the commercial precinct and you have yourself the ultimate family home. Key features include:
– 5 generous-sized bedrooms, with the main boasting an ensuite with double vanity and walk-in wardrobe. The other rooms all feature built-in wardrobes;
– A large formal lounge room to front of the home, with a stunning feature wall;
– Spacious open-plan family and dining room off the kitchen, complimented by tiles throughout and loads of natural light;
– Separate media room, providing the perfect space to watch your favourite TV shows or movies;
– Gourmet kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space, a butler’s pantry with second oven, and stone benchtops;
– As you step outside, there is a tiled alfresco area, perfect for entertaining family and friends, with a built-in heatlink barbecue and stone servery;
– Sparkling saltwater in-ground pool, perfect as the weather starts to warm up, fully equipped with a water fountain and timber decking;
– A peaceful sanctuary in the Japanese inspired garden with Merbau decking roofing, offering the ideal area to sit back and relax;
– Beautifully landscaped and manicured gardens in both the front and rear yards;
– Double lock up garage with internal access, remote garage door and water connection.
There is no doubt that the attention to detail and quality of the workmanship throughout this home is to a high standard. To truly appreciate the size and quality it offers, you must inspect it in person. For more details or to book an inspection, contact Nick Gauci on 0421 639 638 or Rhonda Ekinci on 0402 696 228 today.
Please Note: Prudential Real Estate Narellan has taken care to accurately describe this property, however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that results from any reliance on this information. We always recommend purchasers undertake thorough investigations before committing to the purchase of any property.
Share this property now below