A Peaceful Lifestyle Awaits
Please be advised that due to current COVID restrictions, we are only conducting private appointments on our properties and face masks are now required during inspections. To secure your inspection or booking time, simply contact the selling agents on the details provided or click the “email agent” button and complete your details, including full name, mobile number and email address.
Situated on a large 4423 square metres parcel of land, backing onto bushland, this brand new custom designed and built home offers the perfect combination of high-end finishing and a peaceful lifestyle. From the spacious open-plan living spaces to the natural light flooding throughout the home and the beautifully landscaped grounds, this property is something truly special.
Key features include:
– An over-sized master bedroom, featuring a double walk-in wardrobe and beautiful ensuite with a bathtub and double vanity;
– 3 generous-sized bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes to all rooms;
– Spacious formal lounge area as you enter the home;
– The elegant kitchen boasts stone benchtops, a 900mm gas cooktop, and loads of cupboard and bench space;
– A butler’s kitchen fully equipped with a second oven and cooktop;
– Large open plan living space flowing from the kitchen, with lots of windows, ensuring there is a view from every angle;
– Stunning main bathroom, neatly finished with floor-to-ceiling tiles, a stand-alone bathtub and matte black tapware;
– Tiled alfresco area with triple door access, perfectly combining indoor and outdoor living providing the ideal space to host family and friends;
– Fitted-out internal laundry with easy access to the yard;
– The convenience of a 3rd toilet / powder room;
– Double lock-up garage with internal access;
– Study nook;
– Beautifully landscaped yards with something for everyone including a fire pit; a gazebo area; vege patch; and plenty of room for the kids to run around and kick a ball.
When you buy a property like this, you are buying a home and a lifestyle which offers the benefits of a rural setting whilst being close to schools, shops and public transport. For more details or to book an inspection, contact Nick Gauci on 0421 639 638 or Rhonda Ekinci on 0402 696 228 today.
Please Note: Prudential Real Estate Narellan has taken care to accurately describe this property, however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that results from any reliance on this information. We always recommend purchasers undertake thorough investigations before committing to the purchase of any property.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,423 m²
- 2 Garage