Loads of Potential
Situated on a large 772 square metre block in a quiet cul-de-sac location; this home offers plenty of potential for the savvy buyer. If you have been watching TV shows like The Block and House Rules and are looking to unleash your creative flair, this home presents a great opportunity to create something special, offering:
– 4 bedrooms; with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite to the master room;
– Formal lounge room, with tiles throughout;
– Separate meals area and family room off the kitchen, with split-system air-conditioning;
– Well-appointed kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of cupboard and bench space;
– Main bathroom is in original condition and has the added convenience of a separate toilet;
– Double detached lock-up garage;
– Large/ flat and private yard, perfect for a pool or option of a granny flat (subject to approval)
All this, conveniently located just minutes to Currans Hill Public School, Currans Hill Shopping Village and bus stops. With loads of possibilities for the first home buyer, family or investor, this home should be on your inspection list. For more details or to book an inspection, contact Nick Gauci on 0421 639 638 or Rhonda Ekinci on 0402 696 228.
Please Note: Prudential Real Estate Narellan has taken care to accurately describe this property, however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that results from any reliance on this information. We always recommend purchasers undertake thorough investigations before committing to the purchase of any property.
Share this property now below