When Location & Convenience Is Important
Please Note: All inspections on this property will take place following NSW Government and NSW Health COVID-safety guidelines. All attendees will be required to wear masks, check-in using the QR code provided and use the hand sanitizer supplied. You can pre-register for the inspection by contacting Prudential Real Estate on 02 4624 4400.
Conveniently located within 1km to Narellan Town Centre, this well-cared for home sits on a generous 601 square metre block. Offered to the market for the first time in over 30 years, this property presents a rare and exciting opportunity to secure a home in one of Narellan’s most sought-after locations.
Key features include:
– 3 good-size bedrooms, with and ensuite to the main bedroom and built-in wardrobes to 2 rooms;
– Spacious formal lounge room with flows through to the dining area;
– Separate family room off the kitchen;
– Renovated kitchen with loads of bench and cupboard space, neatly finished with stone benchtops;
– Well-appointed main bathroom;
– Generous size backyard, with plenty of space for the kids to run around or the opportunity to put a pool or a granny flat (S.T.C.A)
– Large paved pergola area, with grape vines offering shade, providing the perfect setting to host family and friends;
– Single drive-through lock up garage with remote door;
– 36 solar panels to ensure your electricity bill is low;
– Land size- 601 square metres.
– Narellan Town Centre: 950m
– Narellan Public School: 650m
– Elderslie High School: 1.9km
– Narellan Police Station: 400m
– Camden Central: 3.3km
– Closest Bus Stop: 250m
If you are looking for a great home in a top location with loads of potential, then this could be the one for you. For more details or to book an inspection, contact Nick Gauci on 0421 639 638 or Rhonda Ekinci on 0402 696 228 today.
Please Note: Prudential Real Estate Narellan has taken care to accurately describe this property, however, we cannot guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information and cannot be held liable for any loss or damage that results from any reliance on this information. We always recommend purchasers undertake thorough investigations before committing to the purchase of any property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 600.70 m²